Friday, September 26, 2008

The Big Easy!

I was thrilled to learn that I was picked to visit New Orleans with the "In Good Company" group in early November. I thought about our group and the good that we can bring to the city of New Orleans and it's community, and how we can lend a helping hand to all we have contact with. I am excited to visit "The Big Easy" even though I know there will be nothing easy about our trip as we will be working hard for the bettermeant of New Orleans. New Orleans has a lot to offer and I am truly excited about a couple of things. I look forward to helping out the people and community of New Orleans while visiting Bourbon St, listening to Music, eating Gumbo and Muffaleta Sandwich's and seeing the SuperDome. I will be posting blogs in the future about the very distinct and popular New Orleans style cuisine and what foods we will be tasting down in the "Big Easy".

No comments: